We have got some donors for the Annual Scholarship to be awarded by our Association during the 8th Anniversary celebrations within 2 months. All these donors are members of our IESM. Please appreciate them for their kind gesture through your blog so that more and more ESM are encouraged to take up similar welfare activities.
With kind regards,
ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIPS AWARD BY TIRUNELVELI DISTRICT EX-SERVICEMEN WELFARE ASSOCIATION
A number of philanthropists come forward year after year to help the children of the members of this Assocition. The following eminent individual ex-servicemen contribute every year to encourage the poor in their education. Accordingly, the following individual members have kindly agreed to donate a sum as mentioned against their names to help the deserving wards of the ex-servicemen of this Association.
1. Col S Victor, Officer, ECHS Polyclinic, Tirunelveli. Rs 1,000/-
2. Lt Col Paliath Shyam Prasad (Retd), Manager, ESM Canteen. Rs 2,000/-
3. Hon Sub Maj T Muthukrishnan Asst Manager, ESM Canteen (Retd). Rs 1,000/-
4. Hon Lt Krishnamoorthy, (Chennai), EXWEL Trust. Rs 1,000/-
5. Sgt R Chellappa, (Retd) Managing Trustee EXWEL Trust. Rs 1,000/-
The Scholarships awards will be distributed on the basis of the highest total marks obtained in the SSLC and High School examanitaion, in the year 2009. The readers of the blog are welcome to help the poor children for their education.
Audited Balance sheet of VSF Fund for FY 2016-17
7 hours ago