True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your Young Officers are running the 'Signal' Corps.
Top 10 Reasons NOT to Miss Corps of Signals 14th Reunion at Jabalpur
1. You'll laugh, cry, and reminisce with some of your old Devils.
2. It's fine to not remember somebody. That's why name tags were invented!
3. Feel better realizing you are not the only one who has been married with grand kids and is still looking. (hmmmm...)
4. Rekindle or begin renewed relationships or exchange notes of yesteryear's.
5. Show everyone how sexy bald is!
6. Even if you had some negative experiences, don't fret about it, you'll most likely laugh about it now.
7. Enjoy an evening out without the kids (or grand kids), as the case might be.
8. Use the Reunion as an opportunity to diet, play golf or shape up. (Okay, maybe it's TOO late for this one...!)
9. Humour the Reunion Committee and Organisers who made it happen- and our 3 days a breeze- we are a bunch of deluded diehards who think everyone should show up to appreciate our efforts. (Uh, yeah!)
10. And finally, studies have shown that those who were initially hesitant about attending their reunions, discover it was the event they wouldn't have missed!
HOMAGE TO SHRI C.RAMAMOORTHY, (SHOURYA CHAKRA)
4 hours ago