1. The PCDA (P) Allahabad will hold Defence Pension Adalat at Udaipur Rajasthan in Dec 2011.The proposed dates by them are 22 and 23 Dec 2011,
2. The place and month were finalised by MoD/ CGDA and IHQ of MoD (Army) had issued instrs in Aug 2011 to controlling Fmns for issue of detailed instrs to lodger fmn at Mil Stn Udaipur for Adm and Lgs Bandobast. The final dates are yet to be confirmed by the controlling fmns.
3. All Military (Army,Navy & AF) and Civ pensioners paid from defence estimates are covered by such adalats who establish camp office and entertain complaints from the aggrieved pensioners.
4. A large number of senior officers from MoD, three service HQs, CGDA, PCDA (P), Def Accts Dept, officials from Banks, Soldier Boards and Record offices will attend the Adalat.
5. The pensioners are advised to register themselves in advance through post or E- Mail as per format and details given at the web site of PCDA P. The same can be seen by clicking at the link below- http://www.pcdapension.nic.in/pa/default.htm
6. The grievances are attended during the camp and face to face solutions are found in most of the cases by staff on ground. The proposed rally at Udaipur can be attended by all pensioners for whom it is convenient to travel to this part of Rajasthan especially from adjoining states of Gujarat, MP & UP in addition to the pensioners from Rajasthan.
7. This information may please be widely circulated to all Mil and Civ defence pensioners especially those from Rajasthan, Haryana, MP, UP and Gujarat. It is expected that the lodger fmn at Mil Stn Udaipur will make suitable bandobast for Veterans and def civ pensioners.
8. The pensioners will be required to make advance travel plans to visit Udaipur during the dates as finalised by authorities since December is a busy tourist month as well as very cold during X mus/ New Year Eve.
Wg Cdr CK Sharma (Retd)
Anonymous letter threatens vital Tejas 1A project
17 hours ago