KARGIL DIWAS : TUESDAY, 26 JULY 2011
Jai Hind. I shall be obliged if you could please put out the following in REPORT MY SIGNAL.
COMMEMORATION CEREMONY ON KARGIL DIWAS AT BANGALORE: TUESDAY, 26 JULY 2011 Veteran Admiral OS Dawson, PVSM, AVSM (Former Chief of Naval Staff) Veteran Air Chief Marshal Fali H Major, PVSM, AVSM, SC, VM (Former Chief of Air Staff)
Veteran Lt Gen (Army Cdr) Ravi Eipe, PVSM, AVSM, VSM (Former GOC-in-C Eastern Command)
Veteran Lt Gen NSI Narahari, PVSM( Former Corps Cdr and Comdt, Army War College, Mhow)
request the kind presence of Ex-Servicemen & Defence Family Pensioners at the Commemoration Ceremony on Kargil Diwas at 9.15 AM on Tuesday, 26 July 2011at the Rashtriya Sainika Smaraka, Bangalore, adjacent to Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain on Chowdiah Road,Opp. Nehru Planetarium, near Raj Bhawan, Bangalore.
PROGRAMME ON KARGIL DIWAS
TUESDAY, 26 JULY 2011
09.15 AM: Assembly at Rashtriya Sainika Smaraka.
09.30 AM: Laying of wreaths. 1
0.30 AM: Tea, kind courtesy Govt of Karnataka.
WEDNESDAY, 27 JULY 2011
07.30 PM: KARGIL DIWAS MUSICAL NITE at RSI Bangalore for Officers & Families.
1. Ex-Servicemen may be dressed in suit/ combination with regimental tie or National Dress (bandh gala) or shirt & regimental tie or just open collar; with miniature or full medals. The head gear could be a beret, a cap (like the Thambi cap or a Nepali cap), a side cap, a hat, a turban or a turban with ‘thura’.
2. Defence Family Pensioners shall be suitably attired, befitting the solemn occasion.
3. Cars & vehicles will be parked only in the designated Car Park, at the rear of Rashtriya Sainika Smaraka, entry to which is from Asgar Ali Road.
4. The entire proceedings shall be conducted as a solemn event with dignity & decorum.
5. Ex-Servicemen & Defence Family Pensioners are requested to be in possession of their Identity Cards issued by the Defence Department
Audited Balance sheet of VSF Fund for FY 2016-17
7 hours ago